2019 SSON European Impact Awards
Applications for the SSON Impact Awards 2019 will be closing on the 8th March 2019!
These globally recognised awards honour excellence in shared and business services and outsourcing. Take this opportunity to tell SSON about the award winning work that your shared services organisation is doing, and to share the stage with your other 2019 Impact awards winners to share the impact of your operations!
Winners will be announced live on stage by a panel of expert judges at the 19th Annual Shared Services and Outsourcing Week 2019, in Lisbon this May.
Application criteria:In order to apply for SSON’s European Impact Awards, your application will need to be either:
- A programme led out of a European SSO/GBS site
- A global programme that has been rolled out across Europe
- Your organisation will need to have a head office in Europe
Application Deadline - March 22nd 2019
Want to apply to the awards but need input from your colleagues before you finalise your application?
Please download the relevant awards application form here:
- Automation Impact Award
- Business Transformation Impact Award
- Change Management Impact Award
- Creative Talent Management Impact Award
- Customer Centricity Impact Award
- Process Improvement & Value Creation Impact Award
Applications sent to members of the SSON team directly unfortunately CANNOT be considered.
What Does it Mean to be an SSO Impact Award Winner:
- The independent endorsement of your company’s expertise and professionalism
- The opportunity to reward your team, increasing employee morale and retention
- Supported by major media partners and sponsors
- Exclusive interview with one of your C-Suite/VP – hosted on SSONs portal and available for awards winners to use for their own marketing