Bydgoszcz and Toruń Agglomeration, a capital for Kujawsko-Pomorskie region, has an excellent, strategic location in the heart of Europe and Poland. The cities together form an agglomeration
of almost 1 million inhabitants.
Why do investors flow to Bydgoszcz and Toruń?
- Great office market with A+ and A class offices to let
- Well educated workforce
- 15 public and private universities and colleges
- Almost 20k graduates of various specializations each year
- Support for investors on local and regional level
- Competitive labour costs
- only 2.5 hours drive from Warsaw Bydgoszcz International Airport – take Lufthansa, Ryanair and fly daily to Frankfurt or London
The cities and the whole region host many top brands, leaders in their fields in production
or outsourcing services. Who acknowledges our support and effective after investment care? Find out!
Already with us: Atos, Nokia Communication, Mobica, SDL, Opus Capita, Livingston international, Jabil, ThyssenKrupp, Nestle, Unilever, PESA, TZMO, Apator, Lafarge Holcim, Solvay, Kongsberg, Grant Thornton, Manpower, GP People, Work Service and many others.
Why wait? Come and meet us at SSOW Lisbon 2018. Two cities, Bydgoszcz and Toruń will be there for you!