13 - 16 May, 2019 | Lisbon, Portugal
Senior Vice President Global Business Services
n this keynote session, hear how multi-billion turnover chemicals giant has reinvigorated its faltering GBS programme through a dedicated and concerted effort to change the way in
which business services was viewed by the wider organisation. With a commitment to 150M EUR savings year-on-year for the next three years, discover how this organisation is integrating
GBS objectives in order to transform not only GBS, but the wider business as a whole.
In this session:
- Codifying change –transforming GBS into a senior business advisor
- Top-line benefits realisation – develop a strategy to impact business operations
- Intergrating GBS as an integral part of the business
As RPA and cognitive become more
main-stream, there are a myriad of options
available for GBS leaders to optimize their
service. Whilst there will never be one
“one size fits all” approach, in this session
discover the models that others are
deploying, what is working (and perhaps
more importantly, what isn’t!) in order to
shape your future delivery.
- What is the optimum service TOM for your
company? Are captive, hybrid, or virtual
centres right for you?
- How to leverage the successes of
automation to optimize your service