13 - 16 May, 2019 | Lisbon, Portugal
CEO & Senior Advisor for GBS and Operational Transformation
Agenda Day 1
Monday, May 13th, 2019
Setting up a SSC or GBS enables organisations to benefit from improved agility and scalability, meeting the needs of the business, reduced costs, better analysis of existing data, and impact on the top and bottom line. In this deepdive Workshop, learn more about getting the concept right, finding shortcuts through automation including robotics, building the business case and taking the business with you.
In particular, the workshop will enable you to:
• Discover the “needs to know” for location strategy
• Establish a clear roadmap for change, and clarity and vision for your transformation
• Understand your new market, the talent capabilities and the opportunities for future growth
• Take a balanced approached to RPA and other automation (as part of setting up)
• Importance of stabilisation (and not just focussing on Go Live)
• Build effective governance models
• Learn from companies who have set up in the region about what they did, and crucially, what they would do differently.