13 - 16 May, 2019 | Lisbon, Portugal
Finance Director - PMO, CI, Process & Controls EU
Takeda Business Services
Agenda Day 1
Monday, May 13th, 2019
Supplier data is the foundation of the source-to-settle process– from who you do business with to how and when you pay them. But capturing and maintaining accurate vendor data can be a challenge.
In this collaborative session:
• Explore the business impact of poor data.
• Discover three easy steps for scrubbing, supercharging and continuously improving vendor master files.
• Learn how to use artificial intelligence and 3rd-party databases to validate, score and enrich supplier records.
• Hear how improved vendor master data can transform shared services.
• Walk away with a how-to plan for your business.