13 - 16 May, 2019 | Lisbon, Portugal
General Manager - GE Global Operations
3:20 PM RPA Panel – Embrace the Bot!
Last year, 70% of you were in “RPA exploration” phase, either conducting pilots or due dil surrounding the potential benefits of RPA. In this interactive panel discussion – learn from those
who have taken the plunge, and who are now reaping the rewards. Discover how expert-level practitioners on how they are operationalising RPA and embedding it within the DNA of
their companies, and walk away with the confidence and insight to take your operations to the next level.
In this session:
- Hear from an expert panel of end-users at different stages of their RPA journey who are reaping the rewards of the RPA revolution
- Implementing robotics, the stumbling blocks and key issues
- A frank discussion surrounding the benefits reaped through utilising RPA
- Tackling the “fear-factor” – are robots going to steal all of our jobs?
- Developing an RPA Centre of Excellence – best practice and governance
Discover how global conglomerate and
Fortune 500 company GE is embracing
technological innovations in order to
catapult it’s GBS operations into the future
Learn how to:
- Cope with the diversity vs standardisation problem
- How GE has utilised internal robotics to
create an internal centre of excellence for robotic
- Drive process improvement and enhancement initiatives- discover how crowdsourcing initiatives have identified new opportunites for robotics